PEI members ;ag networking on post-event surveys as
a top reason they attend the PEI Convention at the NACS
Show. Networking events in Atlanta include:
Tuesday, Oct. 1
• PEI 10-Groups Breakfast and General Session. 8-10
a.m. PEI members may enjoy a complimentary breakfast
and keynote speaker, followed by 10-Groups breakout
meetings. PEI members do not need to belong to a
10-Group to attend but must RSVP to email@example.com.
• PEI Women Session. 1: 30 to 3 p.m. All women PEI
members may attend this session, which will feature a
keynote and networking. Information about PEI Women
is available at www.pei.org/pei-women.
• PEI Young Executives Speaker and Reception. 3: 30 to
6 p.m. PEI Young Executives (YE), those interested in
joining the program and leaders of companies who want
to know more about the program will gather for a keynote
and reception. Information about YE is available at www.
• PEI After-Hours Lounge. 5: 30 to 7: 30 p.m. This informal
gathering with a cash bar grows every year as attendees
decompress and relax before heading out to enjoy Atlanta.
This year, it will be in the main lobby bar of the Westin
Wednesday, Oct. 2
• PEI After-Hours Lounge. 5: 30 to 7: 30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 3
• Membership Breakfast & Meeting. PEI members may
attend the complimentary PEI Membership Breakfast
& Meeting to elect 2019 of;cers, install new directors
and hear from PEI President Charles Burns and PEI
Executive Vice President Rick Long.
PEI Executive Vice President