• Reinforcing positive safety behavior.
• Raising safety awareness.
• Establishing standards.
• Testing understanding of standards.
• Testing compliance with standards.
• Identifying weaknesses in safety systems.
• Identifying and correcting unsafe situations.
• Motivating people and changing thoughts one
person at a time.
Share this responsibility with your line leaders and
supervisors. When you display leadership, they see
leadership. You in;uence behavior, and they in;uence
behavior. You coach, they coach. You learn, they learn.
Help your teams succeed.
Art Sodermark is president of Platinum
Engineering & Safety Inc. Reach him at
352-267-8440 or email@example.com.
EquatLuptatios eumene vero
cores num qui tem am nobit
... and remind them that they risk their
hobbies when they risk their safety.