Speak safety loudly,
and speak it often:
WE CARE ABOUT
NOBODY GETS HURT
ALL INJURIES ARE PREVENTABLE.
Ad 3.375x4.875_2.pdf 1 7/21/16 4:25 PM
• Align with other leaders for a singular message.
Clay & Bailey Mfg. Co.
• Buy in to, show commitment to and support the
concept that “nobody gets hurt today.”
• Consistently lead by example and show a passion for
the next best thing to a
safety — that “we care about you.”
• Comply with all rules, procedures, standards and
• Take ownership of workplace safety and injury
MThis is no Fairy Tale
• Ensure employee involvement.
YClay & Bailey products
• Make sure that all operating exposures are
CMwill solve your tank
• Immediately report, investigate, address and correct
unsafe acts, conditions and hazards.
CMYStop by Booth #5145
• Actively and continually engage with the workforce
at the NACS Show
to see “What’s New”!
• Spend signi;cant time in the ;eld to engage workers.
Never pass up an opportunity to engage an employee
in a discussion about safety or other challenges.
• Speak it loudly, and speak it often: “Every injury
is preventable, and nothing is more important