QUALITY | VALUE | SERVICE
is a registered trademark
of DuPont Performance
Elastomers. We are a
genuine Viton® Licensee.
We won’t let anything slip–work with experts!
WE’LL MEET YOUR HIGHEST SEAL OF APPROVAL
For five decades RT Dygert has been a world-wide leader
in fuel sealing materials, design solutions, and service.
• Rubber molders of custom, standard,
rubber to metal and complex shapes.
• Engineering support for design & material selection.
• UL 157, UL 50/50E, UL87A/B/C, & UL 2586A/B Approvals.
• See our current UL line up at: www.rtdygert.com/ul
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE OR
DESIGN ASSISTANCE TODAY
CALL TOLL FREE 866.783.8883
OR EMAIL email@example.com
correct process issues that might be present in other areas
of your business. Similar to the one-on-one discussion,
these meetings should be scheduled at least twice yearly
for each employee.
• Suggestions. Install a safety and health suggestion box in
the work area, and ask employees to contribute comments and suggestions. Consider providing a standard
form to make submitting suggestions hassle-free.
• Group discussion. Provide executives, supervisors, team
leaders and employees opportunities to discuss safety
issues during employee gatherings. Schedule regular
meetings to share information and seek input on safety
and health matters. Meetings may be formal or informal
in conference rooms or on job sites. Some companies
like to engage in annual safety brainstorming.
• Written communication. Communicate key information, which can be motivational, developmental or informative, in writing.
“To get employees
working safely and
participating in the
safety process, you
and stress behavior
does not work.”